Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who's your daddy??

For Father's Day, my family went to Qdoba.  We went mainly because we had coupons--the way my family rolls.  Haha. 
Anyways, it was really yummy.  I had this three cheese nacho thing.  I will give you a decription of what this meal looked like...
First down was a handful or two of nice tortilla chips.  Then the nice employee drizzled some really great white cheese on top.  The cheese was slightly spicy and oh so delicious.  I generally get mine with chicken (as I did this time).  The only other two options you can have are: beef or beans.  Then you can add whatever!  That is right my friend.  I generally don't get a lot of toppings.  During this particular time, I got sour cream and salsa.  I might have gotten something else, but I seriously can't remember.  All I know is that I had a great dinner.  I love my daddy!  I also have the most amazing heavenly Father!  I have been so blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment