Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FOR NARNIA! AND FOR ASLAN!!!!!!

My dad suggested that tonight we have leftovers.  "Leftovers" is not a very attractive name, so I decided to call it something different.  I decided it was going to be called a Narnian feast.  I made chicken fried rice with some leftover chicken and rice.  It turned out to be really yummy!  I had another small thing or two to clean out the refrigerator.  Leftovers are really not that bad and it turned out to be a good meal.  I had a ton of dishes to do after we got done eating.  I put on some music and slaved away at the sink.  It was a lot to clean, but I felt a sense of accomplishment when everything was done.
For dessert, we ate sugar cookies.  I made them yesterday night to make up or not having my diner go as planned.  We iced them and put on sprinkles.  What a great little treat.
We watched Narnia:Prince Caspian after we settled down from cleaning.
I love Narnia!!

p.s. Here is a joke one of my really great friends told me today:

What starts with a "c" and sounds like a parrot?
A carrot!

*I hope you enjoyed my joke.  Share it with someone sometime.  Maybe they will find joy in the small things like I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment