Friday, July 15, 2011

Travel the world??

Well, hello again. It seems like I have been gone forever, and I really have been gone for a long time. In just a few hours I am actually leaving to go on a mission trip to Toronto, Ontario. I am very excited and have only a few minutes to blog before I finish getting ready. It seems like I have been traveling all over the place!

I just wanted to let you know that when I get back, I will post some pictures. I just got back a little more than a day ago from family vacation. We stopped at a historic little Route 66 diner. It was adorable and I can't wait to show you pictures i took. Also, my mom made me my favorite meal last night. What is it?? I will let you know when I get back. I will even put the recipe on here. Hopefully you will love it even half as much as I do.

I really do have to finish getting ready for my trip. I will catch you up on everything when I get back home.

Is your summer this busy?? I just seem to have one thing right after the other. At least I am not bored at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment