Monday, May 23, 2011

Do I ever eat anything healthy?

OK.  So those pictures are finally going to be posted tonight.

First off, we have a snickers cake.  This one did not have nuts in it because one of my brothers doesn't like nuts.  I love nuts (especially peanuts and pecans).  It was an amazing cake.  We had it two or three weeks ago.  I think it was gone in two to three days.  Our family has a very dominant sweet tooth.
(Someone started cutting it before I had time to run and get the camera.)

YUMMY! This was my first piece. Haha.


The second cake is a cake I made.  I got a recipe from a facebook friend.  It was for this melted ice cream cake.  My mom thought it was going to be an ice cream cake when I told her, but the melted ice cream is actually added into the mixture with the cake.  I meant to make it for her for Mother's Day.  The baking was slightly delayed due to me not having the ingredients.  I was able to make it for her just days later.  She was gone and came home to see it sitting on the table.  She was very surprised.  It tasted amazing.  I would totally make it again.  I will try to put the recipe up tomorrow.  Here it is......TaDa!




(I even set the table.  Can I get a high five for that one?) 
The other food I happen to eat quite frequently on Saturday mornings is chocolate chip pancakes.  The picture below happens to be a few I prepared for my self only a couple weekends ago.  They were quite delicious as they always are.  What kind of pancakes do you like?



Now that's what I am talkin' about!


I have one last food to share with you tonight.  I went to Orange Leaf with my family.  It is one of the many self-serve frozen yogurt places in town.  I get a little bit of a huge assortment to flavors.  Tonight I tried a new one.  No, this will not be used as one of my new summer things because it was not daring at all.  I tried the kiwi frozen yogurt.  I love fresh kiwis and absolutely fell in love with this ice cream.  I am definitely going to go get it again.  If you have an Orange Leaf near you, please try the kiwi.  If you like fresh kiwis, I am sure you will never live to regret it.

My bowl of frozen yogurt.  Once full.  Now empty.

And yes, I do eat eat healthy food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment