Saturday, May 7, 2011

Seis de Mayo (I meant to do this yesterday)

Instead of having our Mexican meal on Cinco de Mayo, we had it yesterday on the 6th.  One day off is not all that bad.  My mom made up that ground beef and then we could do whatever we wanted.  I just piled everything on my chips.  I had beef, cheese, salsa, and sour cream.  I really like refried beans with melted cheese on the top but we didn't make that the other night. 

I love Mexican food (and I am sure I have already told you that).  One of my favorite Mexican restaurants is Agave.  I will tell you about that amazing place during another blog...

Did you have Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo? What did you eat?

I am sorry if I repeat myself on different blogs.  I can't remember sometimes what I have said and what I haven't.  :)

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment