Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome!

Hi guys! My name is Beckie.  Not only do I love to eat food, but I also love to make food. I really just LOVE food.

Here is a list of some of my favorite foods:
almost any fruit (mainly strawberries, kiwi, oranges, apples, and pomegranates), most chicken (especially poppy seed chicken), Mexican (but I am not big on black beans), cornbread, Italian (mostly lasagna but I like the other stuff too), pizza (thick crust pepperoni is my favorite), dessert (especially brownies, cake, cupcakes, apple dump cake, chocolate moose, and pudding), yogurt, and lots of other food.  That is just the main stuff that came to mind right now.

Speaking of cupcakes, I made some from a new book I got last week.  
Here they are:      



These were my first ones.  They look pretty good, but I definitely have room for improvement. 
I hope that you love food as much as me.  Not just eating it, but I hope that you also enjoy making it.  I find so much satisfaction in a recipe well done. 
I hope you enjoy my blog as I learn different recipes, make new foods, and try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment