Thursday, September 22, 2011

The best thing

You already know (if you read this post) that I love hot tea.  My love is really just for tea in general.  When I say "tea", don't misunderstand me.  I am definitely a sweet tea girl.  I love getting iced sweet tea. 
Tonight I had another volleyball game.  (I don't know if I have mentioned yet on the blog that I play volleyball, but I do.)  Tonight's game was the best I have played all season!  Even though we lost, I went home happy and pleased that I had tried my hardest.  To make the ride even better, a song by Mat Kearney came on the radio.  Feeling the need to have my own little jam, my mom and I rolled down the windows and turned up the radio.  Sipping away at my delicious sweet tea and riding around town in my little red truck, I could not have been much happier.  You see, it is the little things in life that are really the most amazing.  All you have to do is stop a minute and look at how blessed you are.  I am continually amazed at how much God has blessed my life.  My delicious sweet tea, my jamming in the truck, and my great volleyball game made my day so amazing.  I hope your day was just as amazing. 

What do you like to jam to in your car/truck?  Do you have a minivan jam or is it the sweet sports car jam?  Does sweet tea make you happy? 

Remember: Tomorrow is Friday, so let's celebrate that the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment